- April 7: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- April 10: Morrow Memorial Preschool, Maplewood, NJ
- April 29: Wheeling Hospital, Wheeling, WV
- All children can learn to eat right
- Change how your children eat by changing how you interact with them around food.
- Eating right is a skill. Figure out what your kids need to learn and teach it to them.
- Focus on shaping habits first. Good nutrition will naturally follow.
Are You Sweet or Are You Salty? Chances are, you're both. Recent research shows that people who prefer really sweet foods also prefer really salty foods. What's this got to do with your kids? Read more.